Changing From email address on an Update Profile email

SOLVED
Go to solution
HyacinthH
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

When our subscribers click the link to update their profile in the footer of the email, they get an Update Profile email from a specific email address on our list of authorized emails. How do we change this From email address?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HyacinthH ,

You can edit the Update Profile form's confirmation email through your My Account page. Older accounts may not see those option on the My Account page, and can instead find the Update Profile notification email in their Settings, via the Manage Contact Emails link on the right-hand side. The section to update the header info (including From address) are found in the Email Settings while editing the email, in the top-right corner of the editor.

Screenshot 2021-09-07 180601.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HyacinthH ,

You can edit the Update Profile form's confirmation email through your My Account page. Older accounts may not see those option on the My Account page, and can instead find the Update Profile notification email in their Settings, via the Manage Contact Emails link on the right-hand side. The section to update the header info (including From address) are found in the Email Settings while editing the email, in the top-right corner of the editor.

Screenshot 2021-09-07 180601.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
HyacinthH
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you very much!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST