Changing Link on Social Media share bar

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Changing Link on Social Media share bar

How do you change the Social Media Share header on Facebook posts etc...?

Need to change the link on our "Join Email List" link but I can't find the page to edit.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Changing Link on Social Media share bar

Hey @PatrickIETF,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question. So to change anything that has to do with "Join My List", you would actually need to change it under Sign-Up Forms at the top of your account. Once you load into that main page, Click on "Landing Pages and More", and then it is the main landing page. Any updates you make to the form will reflect in the email when someone attempts to sign up. Landing Page.pngPlease let us know if you have any other questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

Now that Constant Contact has moved from Landing Pages to new Lead Generation pages, how do we adjust this information? We manage mailing lists/newsletters for numerous different areas in our company and want to customize this feature to be specific to the mailing list and newsletter we are sending. 

Highlighted

Hey there @EdenH9,

The good news is you can still utilize the old join-my-list tool in Sign-Up Forms > Basic Landing Pages.

The new Landing Pages made via the Create button in campaigns functions very much the same, but for singular, specific lists. The new Landing Pages campaigns, like emails and the old sign up form landing page, has a unique url associated with it once it's made Active, and it can be edited at any time, even after becoming an Active. Adding this to any of your email or social campaigns is as simple as pasting the landing page's url into them.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply to this thread or make a new one, and we'd be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured