We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Changing Linkedin account for social share

redeemcpr
Participant

Changing Linkedin account for social share

Hi good afternoon! I'm just learning a little about social share for my campaign and had originally connected to Linkedin account I use often. I realized a little bit later that was my personal page and would like to connect it to my business page. There is only a "turn-off" button and I need to remove and re-enter the correct account. How may I go about doing this? Thank you for your time!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @redeemcpr ,

You can, in fact, remove social media connected to your social share. You can do this from within the social share area for any campaign, selecting the Options, then Manage Channels to remove any of the connected social media.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.