Changing Main Contact Email Address

SOLVED
Go to solution
PatWeberS
Rookie
0 Votes
I used my personal email to explore the app, but want to switch to my Club's email after a trial. Can this be done once I get more familiar with the app?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PatWeberS ,

Any email address that is verified on the account can be used for the account's main address, the From address, etc. Generally the easiest method of verifying is to go through your My Account page, though you can submit additional emails for verification when updating your payment info or editing the header of an email campaign. Verifying emails can only be done through the regular website at this time, since the mobile app is primarily meant for quick, on-the-go campaigns such as email blasts and social posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PatWeberS ,

Any email address that is verified on the account can be used for the account's main address, the From address, etc. Generally the easiest method of verifying is to go through your My Account page, though you can submit additional emails for verification when updating your payment info or editing the header of an email campaign. Verifying emails can only be done through the regular website at this time, since the mobile app is primarily meant for quick, on-the-go campaigns such as email blasts and social posts.

William A
CecilyB94
Rookie
0 Votes

What if I need to change an email address..I have one that does not exist any more but cannot seem to remove it. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If a verified address is no longer being used as the main account address, nor the account's billing address, it can be deleted. If the address you wish to remove isn't giving you the option to delete, please make sure your account's main and billing addresses are different from the one you're trying to remove.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST