The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Changing an existing email design after an initial test

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Changing an existing email design after an initial test

I cannot seem to get back into my original design to modify its looks. it keeps coming up with the reporting of the email only and showing results.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Employee

Re: Changing an existing email design after an initial test

Hi @GaryS5865

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! I'm happy to help. If your email campaign is showing reporting, this means the email has been sent and cannot be edited. If you need to edit the email again to send it, you can copy it. To do this you you will go out to your campaigns page, select the more button next your campaign, and select copy. You will then be prompted to rename your email campaign. You must choose a unique campaign name. From there, you will have full editing ability with your email.

Please feel free to reach out if this does not resolve you concern. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured