Changing email to a landing page

D33_Toastmasters
Rookie
0 Votes

I just started using CC 3 days ago.  I have a section in an email that my group now wants to use as a stand alone Landing Page.

Is there a way to extract multiple blocks of data with formatting and paste into a new Landing page? or Can I copy the exiting email, delete all data that is not wanting for landing page and convert an email to a landing page. Or, is there a web address I can use for the redacted new email and just point to that from the original email ?

I would appreciate any and all help 

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @D33_Toastmasters ,

Since they operate in different capacities and editing setups, it's not really possible to do a clean 1:1 conversion. My advice would be to copy-paste the text as you need, and do any reformatting you feel is necessary. Images you'd have to re-insert individually.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @D33_Toastmasters ,

Since they operate in different capacities and editing setups, it's not really possible to do a clean 1:1 conversion. My advice would be to copy-paste the text as you need, and do any reformatting you feel is necessary. Images you'd have to re-insert individually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST