Changing photo selection permissions

MariaJ12
Rookie
0 Votes

I was trying to add photos to my Constant Contact library from IPhoto, and somehow I changed the permissions (I think) so that only one photo from iPhoto  can be chosen. How do I change this?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MariaJ12 ,

From my understanding for the mobile app, you should be able to go to your iPhone's Settings > Privacy > Photos. Once there, you should be able to scroll down to the Constant Contact app, and switch the permissions between None, Selected, and All.

If this is in regards to a Mac desktop/laptop then I'd recommend reaching out to Apple support to see if they can provide insight on changing app permissions or accessibility. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MariaJ12 ,

From my understanding for the mobile app, you should be able to go to your iPhone's Settings > Privacy > Photos. Once there, you should be able to scroll down to the Constant Contact app, and switch the permissions between None, Selected, and All.

If this is in regards to a Mac desktop/laptop then I'd recommend reaching out to Apple support to see if they can provide insight on changing app permissions or accessibility. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST