Changing sign-up form on linked email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Changing sign-up form on linked email

Where do I change the sign-up form that is linked in the in-browser view of an email (for example, when sharing it on social)? I'm sure this is an easy fix, but I can't for the life of me find where to change it. We have two brands that we send emails through, to two different email lists. Right now, "Join Our Email List" is linked to the sign-up form for the other brand's list. CC.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @LA_Endowment,

You can't edit or change the sign up form in that button yet, but you can add your own sign up form to the body of the email if you would like! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @LA_Endowment,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I did some research on this and at the moment we do not have the ability to edit that specific sign up form. I am tracking your feedback on this now and we do completely understand the importance of customization. Thank you for your patience! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you for the response. To clarify, I do not need to edit the sign up form itself, just change the link to a DIFFERENT sign up form. Is this still not possible? 

Hello @LA_Endowment,

You can't edit or change the sign up form in that button yet, but you can add your own sign up form to the body of the email if you would like! 

Zoe H.

View solution in original post