Chat support

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Chat support

Twice I was on with your chat support and lost the link in the middle of a getting support.

Could not figure how to bring the chat screen back up!

Thank you,

Love your support,

George@candiesmotorcoaches.com

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Chat support

Hi @GeorgeB5734 

I'm so sorry to hear you're unable to connect with our Chat Support as easily as you should! What browser are you working in? Is this happening with any other browser or even when you try connecting in an incognito/private window? Having these details along with screenshots of any error messages you may be seeing is helpful information for troubleshooting. In the meantime, are you still in need of assistance with your account? I have taken a peek and can see you were able to speak with our Phone Support. However if there is anything we can help with please let us know. We are always happy to help!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured