Checkboxes in form

Participant

Checkboxes in form

Hi,

I am looking to create a form with checkboxes (such as preferred method of contact: email, phone, either) but I do not see this option in the form builder.

I am building the form through the WordPress Constant Contact plugin.

When creating a form, I only see First name, Last name, Phone number, Address, Job title, Company, Website, Custom field text, and Custom field textarea. I don't see any fields to create checkboxes. Is this something I have to do through creating a form on constant contact platform? or is this not possible?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @clarah29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we do not have the option with our Constant Contact forms or in the WordPress plugin to have checkboxes for a preferred method of contact option. I will gladly submit your feedback on this and hopefully it's something we will provide in the future! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.