Checking out your product

Highlighted

Checking out your product

We are a small non-profit who does grant writing and administration as well as a voice for social and economic needs in our upstate NY region of the Adirondacks. I don't know which of your products is best for us and cost is important. I realize we can add on as we grow. Our new website is under construction by Trainor & Associates. My need right now is using you for email blasts. We are intending to obtain emails as a result of selling raffle tickets for our fundraiser among other needs. Which product works best with exporting email addresses from an Excel schedule?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Checking out your product

Hello @RobinH5873 ,

We're glad to see your interest in using our services. As a precaution, you will want to make sure the contacts signing up for this raffle are aware you'll be sending them emails if they enter. This will help with avoiding mass unsubscribes and spam reports, which can negative affect your sending reputation.

As for a plan, if you're mainly going to be sending emails and that's it, then you'll most likely want to go with the base Email plan. In case you need it, here's a how-to on uploading contacts from a file.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured