Choosing Pricing

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Choosing Pricing

Dear All, I want to buy your offer of 35$ per month. But as soon as I choose it, I am not able to continue to buy it definitely. I am only able to choose the offer you have and then the program does not work. Can you please help me as soon as possible? Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Miler Ramirez
Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Choosing Pricing

Hello @MilerR

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble in your account.  I am happy to help you.  It sounds like when you press the "Buy Now" button from the pricing page that you are not taken to the next screen to choose a payment plan.  Do you have another browser to test at all?  If not, going through these steps for Safari might be helpful.  If you are still having trouble you can reach out to us at: 781-482-8912 to help you get set up with your account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @MilerR

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble in your account.  I am happy to help you.  It sounds like when you press the "Buy Now" button from the pricing page that you are not taken to the next screen to choose a payment plan.  Do you have another browser to test at all?  If not, going through these steps for Safari might be helpful.  If you are still having trouble you can reach out to us at: 781-482-8912 to help you get set up with your account. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thank you Samantha!

It worked now :)

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

You're welcome @MilerR, glad that you are all set now!