Chosen contact list

MoeO1
Consulting & Training

Chosen contact list

I'm trying to send a second email to folks that did not open the first transmission. I created a list called "Did Not Open" when I go to scheduling the email, it says I have not selected a contact list. I have tried 3 times and still get the same error. Thanks, Moe

Screen Shot 2016-04-24 at 1.55.10 PM.png
1 REPLY 1
Jonathan_R
Employee

Hello @MoeO1 ,

Thank you for providing a screenshot of exactly what you were seeing, this definitely helps us better identify what happened. Right now, your account is showing that your email was sent to that list in the email details. However, what you were seeing before is a newly known issue we are experiencing at the moment. Please be assured that if this message does appear again on the email details page, that it is a false error message. Your selected contact list will be sent to and should display on that page once the email enters a sent status. We apologize for the inconvenience and have tracked this issue on your account so that our upper tier of support can start working towards a fix.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!