Chrome incompatibility issues

Highlighted
All Star

Chrome incompatibility issues

I use a Mac. I mostly use Chrome, but when using ConstantContact & Chrome, I invariably experience issues with the Library. Today using Chrome I rec'd error msgs when uploading several .png files. Error msg unhelpful bec. it didn't tell me what the problem was. So I saved them as .jpg files. Still wouldn't upload. Then switched to Firefox - uploaded both .jpg & .png. no problem. The other issue I have in Chrome is the option to view more than 10 items per page. I may choose to see more but they just don't show on Chrome. Scrolling is also an issue in the library. It appears your developers work constantly on the first level of User Interface, but some older parts of that library could use a redo. Why for instance, after I've uploaded files, do I often see older files at the top and need to reorder them? Why does it always revert to showing only 10 items when I go to attach a file? That part is very "old school". Call me if you want further clarification. 760.487.8449. I'm Marie's assistant, Barbara Walker
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Chrome incompatibility issues

Hello @MarieP36

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry you are having trouble uploading images in Google Chrome. When uploading images you want to make sure they are the right height and width, resolution, file size, and file type. If it worked in another browser it may be an extension in Chrome that may be interfering with the upload process. Try Google Chrome Incognito Mode. If you are able to upload the images in Incognito Mode you will need to disable each extension to see which one is causing the issue.

I will be sending you an email as well to schedule a time to have a member of our team reach out to you to help resolve any issues with Chrome.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.