Hello @CIFMarketing0296 ,
You'll want to follow this process:
- Segment your contacts with the criteria of Contact Activity > Did Not Open > Any Email > In the Last > 2 Years
- Add the segment to a brand new list (recommend just calling it Delete List or DNO List).
- Sort your contacts based on Date Added. If Data Added isn't one of your options, go to Modify Columns in the list, and switch one of the default columns to that. Then click the Date Added columns until they're sorting by most recent additions.
- Select all contacts that have been recently added. I generally recommend up to 3 months back, but it will largely depend on how often you send your emails. For example, daily senders may want to only go back a month, whereas quarterly senders may want to save everyone up to a year.
- Once you've selected all the recent additions you wish to keep, remove them from the Delete/DNO list.
- Once the recent additions are removed from your Delete / DNO list, click the top checkmark box to select everyone left, then delete them. Deleting the contacts by selecting them all will ensure they are truly deleted from your account's contact database, removing them from other lists they're in as well.
Community & Social Media Support