We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Click Report Export

SteveD4654
Participant

Click Report Export

I can see the Clicks on my computer screen. I'm looking for your Click Report Export "button". I can do my own Copy & Paste into Excel, but where is the "Export Report" button for the Click Stats ?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SteveD4654 ,

When you go to your campaign's click report, are you not seeing the blue export contacts button in the top-right corner?

Screenshot 2020-11-30 122454.jpg

Once you've clicked that, you can either wait for the download message to turn green, or you can go to your contacts tab's activity page and download the completed CSV or XLS from there.

If you're not seeing that blue button, could you please provide a screenshot of what you see on your device?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.