We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Click Reports for a Series of Emails

NovaZ
Occasional Participant

Click Reports for a Series of Emails

Hi! Does anyone know if you can get a breakdown of link clicks over a series of email (ex. weekly newsletter with different promotions each week)? Right now I'm hand pulling everything and its almost too time consuming, but we'd like see how effective these weekly newsletter emails are at selling product, tickets, etc. since we started them until now. Any help is appreciated! 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @NovaZ ,

If you need to look up clusters of email campaigns by specific time spans (e.g. a week like Feb 14, 2021 - Feb 20, 2021), you can do so from within the Reporting tab. Reporting for specific elements - RSVP responses, Donation totals, link performance by clicks, etc. - won't be included in these mass reports however. Such in-depth reporting will need to be viewed and exported on a campaign-by-campaign basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.