Click report - one hour early

BarbaraB4008
Rookie
0 Votes

I downloaded a report of clicks and a report of opens for the same email campaign that was scheduled to be sent out at 7:30 am on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.

The earliest unique open on the opens report was 7:30 am.

The earliest unique click on the clicks report was 6:33 am. The data table on the Constant Contact website says that the earliest click was at 7:33 am. 

I ran the report twice and got the same results: all of the times were one hour earlier than the actual data. I think it's either a problem with the time zone or some other kind of data transfer miscalculation. 

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @BarbaraB4008,

I was able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. We are tracking this particular issue and our developers are looking for a solution. The only workaround currently is to try downloading the report again, which you did. I can submit a ticket to our developers so that you are notified when this issue is resolved. 

Is this the first time you've experienced this issue? 

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST