Click through rate crashed around 2019-01-24

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Click through rate crashed around 2019-01-24

At around 1/24/2019, our click through rates crashed from the low 20s to low single digits (3%).

Any explanation?  

Open rates are off too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @M4_Publishing

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can definitely understand how important it is to keep your email engagement high. I would be happy to help take a look with you. When testing one of your latest campaigns it landed in my Spam Inbox. Emails landing in Spam can trigger a decrease in your engagement. 

In fact, I was able to notice there are a lot of 3rd party links in your campaigns. One of those could have a bad rep that causes the email to go to spam. Because of this, I would suggest calling into our Deliverability Department. These support agents can help troubleshoot this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15