Click through rate

BarryH897
Participant

Click through rate

Hello,

Any suggestions on how to increase the click through rate and close more business?

Thank you,

Susan Hauck

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BarryH897 ,

Here's some general advice for improving your click-through rate.

A lot of it can depend on your particular industry and audience. Checking out your email reports' heat maps can give you a general idea of what links / areas of your email your contacts are paying the most attention to. When you send your email can also have an impact. It's usually worth checking your open report to see when most of your contacts open your emails - time of day, day of week, etc.

As detailed in the click-improvement article, making sure your emails are as concise and targeted as possible are some of the biggest contributors to getting clicks and conversions. It may be worth looking at adding personalization, even something as simple as a greeting tag with the contact's name can make it feel more personal and direct.

With all that said, this is mostly general advice. If you're wanting really pinpointed advice for your particular industry and current marketing goals / needs, I'd suggest looking into our Marketing Advisor service. The onboarders will make sure you get assigned to an advisor that is specialized in your industry's marketing trends, and make sure that you're forming a solid strategy for increasing clicks and conversions. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.