Clicks

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Clicks

I don't like the new click through report. I don't care who clicked a particular link. I want to see quick numbers regarding how many people clicked a particular link. Please provide both as options.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Clicks

Hello @AmyC102,

Thank you for that suggestion!  The option to view which links were clicked on is still available.  After opening the click report in the way you're accustomed to, you should see a drop-down menu in the upper right corner that says 'clicks'.  If you open that drop-down, and change it to 'Links' you should see the report that provides the information you're asking for.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured