Clunky uploads

MichaelC2641
Participant

Clunky uploads

Guys, Cmon, figure out your upload situation. Im trying to upload an excel .xls file and it constantly tells me its the wrong file. Then there's the upload limit, what gives!??? Do you realize how exhausting it is to have to only upload 5,000 contacts at a time?
1 REPLY 1
Mary_S
Employee

Hello @MichaelC2641 ,

I am sorry you’re having issues uploading your contacts using your Excel file.  The largest file size that can be imported into your account is 2MB, and it can’t have more than 40,000 rows of data.

To investigate the error on the file type, please email the file to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we would be happy to research further what may be causing the issue.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.