Coaching call

Participant

Coaching call

I never received my call at the appointed time! When I tried to contact my "coach", I never even got a response! What kind of constant contact is that???

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @LeahP81,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to receive your coaching call. We will be happy to look into this further and if the call was missed it should be no problem to reschedule this call.

Would you kindly email us your username and details about when this call was supposed to be to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com? Once we get your information we will be able to better assist you!

We are here to help in any way we can so feel free to reach out whenever you have a question or concern.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!