Code View

Where is code view?
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Code View

Hello @HarryD86 ,

I see you have some custom code emails which do offer the ability to work with HTML coding. However, the other email templates you are using are in our Third Generation Editor (3GE ), which do not have an accessible code view. These templates are made to make the editing process of emails an easier process without having to tweak any coding, making the templates less susceptible to encountering formatting issues when sent to an email recipient.

Is there anything specific you wanted to use the code for? Please submit feedback if you'd like, as there may be a workaround to achieve what you are looking to do.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't want to believe that CTCT is now starting to REMOVE comments but here is the response I created for this thread that has seemed to disappear.  I copied this from my email where I get all my posts sent as a copy of what I posted here.

Can someone explain what happened to my original post?

Hi Clique_Marketing,

Clique_Marketing (Esteemed Contributor) posted a new reply in Campaigns on 04-20-2016 02:23 PM :

Removed from the "IMPROVED" version.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @Clique_Marketing,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do not remove comments (unless they are spam) from the Community. I looked through the back end of the Community in the audit logs for the timeframe of this post, and see that the thread that you posted in was moved to the Feedback area of the Community here

Please let me know if you run into any other problems or have any other questions.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, I determined that before I posted.

So the question is why was it deleted from the thread?

It wasn't a suggestion, it was a response to OPs question and a correct one at that.

Are you saying it was a mistake?

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured