Collapsible paragraphs

CUUC80128
Participant

Collapsible paragraphs

Is there a way to make Collapsible Paragraphs where 2-3 sentences of the text shows and the recipient can click "read more" or something to expand the text box and read the rest of the article?

There are 2 previous questions about this one the forum, one doesn't answer the question and the other is from 2017.

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @CUUC80128 ,

At this time such a capability isn't possible in the email editor. I've added your account for interest in the development of such a feature. If and when there's an update to this feature request, our engineers will notify you via your account's main email address.

At this time, either all the text would need to be added to the email, or you'd need to use one of the regular Read More redirect blocks / link to a webpage with further info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
LeighL43
Home & Building Services

Following. Any developments with this? I too see a huge need for this capability that sees to be quite common in other applications. I would like notification as well. Thanks