The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Color Selection Disappears Using Vertical Scroll Bar in Design -> Colors -> Feature Articles

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Color Selection Disappears Using Vertical Scroll Bar in Design -> Colors -> Feature Articles

Hello ~

Color Selection Feature Disappears / Closes Using Vertical Scroll Bar (at pointer arrow in img. below) in Design -> Colors -> Feature Articles - before area containing "Other Colors" can be accessed off the bottom of the screen.  Using ConstantContact in Chrome.

Every time I attempt to move the inner vertical scroll bar the utility closes!

Would appreciate some illumination here!

Many Thanks, Jacob

2020-04-11_21-27-13.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Color Selection Disappears Using Vertical Scroll Bar in Design -> Colors -> Feature Articl

Hello @JacobB412,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your color selection option disappears when using the scroll bar. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a solution. You will be notified once this update occurs in our product. At the moment, our workaround is to use a mouse wheel when scrolling, rather than clicking on the scroll bar. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Color Selection Disappears Using Vertical Scroll Bar in Design -> Colors -> Feature Articl

Hello @JacobB412,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your color selection option disappears when using the scroll bar. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a solution. You will be notified once this update occurs in our product. At the moment, our workaround is to use a mouse wheel when scrolling, rather than clicking on the scroll bar. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This problem still persists. When will it be fixed?

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @DwellCommunityChurch,

I have looked into this issue with the color picker not scrolling properly. According to the most recent update on this, our engineers are about to address this in an upcoming update. However, I do not have an exact ETA for this change/fix.

Timothy_G

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

'Guess this is as resolved as it gets.  Thank you for the kludge; trust you correct the code soon.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured