Colors on Mobile Page are differnet than via EMail on PC.

MarcS08
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I sent a newsletter page and on PC's via email they look like the page I created. On 2 different phones the background colors are different. The reversed. I had white background with black test and it reversed to black background with white text. Much harder to read.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MarcS08 ,

Are they viewing the emails in their apps' dark modes? If so, they'd need to swap to light mode, or you'd need to consider using more neutral colors. Since dark mode is dependent on the receiving end, these are the only possible workarounds to ensure your email displays as readable as possible.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarcS08 ,

Are they viewing the emails in their apps' dark modes? If so, they'd need to swap to light mode, or you'd need to consider using more neutral colors. Since dark mode is dependent on the receiving end, these are the only possible workarounds to ensure your email displays as readable as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST