Compaign image problem

Regular Participant

Compaign image problem

I want to change my compaign image but can't save new image, try from last few hours.

please suggest what is the problem, there is no option for save image as before.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hello @ChungAsip ,

It looks like you already spoke with a chat agent regarding this issue. For the sake of visibility, I also wanted to make sure some insight was shared here.

It seems the issue could be related to a number of issues related to browser font sizes / zooming, in addition to an odd, sporadic glitch with the legacy template builder. Is the issue also occurring in the current editor? It may be worth trying in that editor to see if the issue can be alleviated by switching over. Otherwise, if the issue is also occurring in the current editor, then it'd be indicating an issue with the way your browser is displaying the library sub-window.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.