Complaint

Participant

Complaint

I was under the impression, I was getting a credit on my paid account and then continuing with my paid account. Since, I did just go over the 30 refund policy and did not use my service. I had originally signed in with : **Removed By Moderator** with Dallas, then someone spoke with me yesterday and now it is very confusing. It looks like I am on a trial and paid for a service I wasn't able to utilize. Blair

1 REPLY 1

Hi @BlairM209

I took a look into this and see that you actually have two accounts with us. One is a paid account with under 5 contacts in it and the other is a free trial account with one contact uploaded. I dont see that either of these accounts were accessed on 5/28 during your call so I am wondering if there is a third account. Can you give our billing team a call to straighten this out? Since this is a public forum we can't give much information here so the billing team would be best to help you figure this out.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!