Connect domain to Landing page

SOLVED
Go to solution
AmeerahS7
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi, could you help me please.

I have a Custom Landing Page and is it possible to connect the landing page to my subdomain? 

I see that it's possible with the website, but I couldn't find how to do it with landing page. 

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amy_Y
Employee
0 Votes

@AmeerahS7  Great job on your custom landing page! You can use the url link to share this page through email, post it on social, or use an Instagram & Facebook Ad to drive customers to shop your page. We’ll keep track of what’s working and give you stats. Can you clarify your question regarding a sub-domain. Thanks!

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amy_Y
Employee
0 Votes

@AmeerahS7  Great job on your custom landing page! You can use the url link to share this page through email, post it on social, or use an Instagram & Facebook Ad to drive customers to shop your page. We’ll keep track of what’s working and give you stats. Can you clarify your question regarding a sub-domain. Thanks!

Amy Y.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AmeerahS7
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for information, but there is a case, I have a landing page https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/cu/qiUHofE/brunchandslay but I want to connect it to my main domain, but I can't find how to do it. 

Mary_S
Employee
0 Votes

@AmeerahS7 
You should be able to copy the link url of your landing page and paste it wherever you want including on a webpage.  Here is information with ways to share the link url of your custom landing page. Exactly how were you wanting to connect it to your domain or sub-domain?

Mary S.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST