Connecting App

Retail

Connecting App

I've been trying to connect the Constant Contact App with my Big Commerce Account for over 3 months. I've had no luck continue to get errors. I don't have time during my day to continue to deal with such incompetence.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @DanB924 ,

Can you please elaborate on what issues you've been running into? Can you please provide screenshots or exact wording of the errors? Are you using the official integration found in the Integrations tab of your account, or are you trying to connect us to BC using a different company's integration?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Doesn't work for me either. Here are the 3 series of pictures I see. I already installed your app, so the first picture shows the backend in Bigcommerce with a button link to constant contact to see the new subscribers. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 7.48.35 PM.png

I press that button and then see this: 

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 7.48.44 PM.png

Of course, that's dumb because I already am connected. I press the button anyway and then see this: 

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 7.48.52 PM.png

Back to the install page. 

I've actually been trying to get help on this for 6 months. Appreciate your help now. Thanks. 

Kathy

Thank you for the screencaps, @KelliA0 . Since there's nothing currently connected to the account, the higher level technical team is suggesting you call in. When you call in, just request to speak to the Tier 2 team regarding your BigCommerce integration. The general support agent will get your transferred, and T2 will be able to do a remote control session to see the issue as it's occurring to better troubleshoot.

If you're unable to call in, just let us know and we'll submit the case to the T2 team so they can try to follow up with you. However, calling in at a time you're available would result in a quicker response to the issue. the operate at similar hours to general support, but aren't available for phone transfers on the weekend.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.