Connecting Eventbrite

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Connecting Eventbrite

I follow the steps to connect eventbrite to our Constant Contact account and it doesnt appear to work

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Connecting Eventbrite

Hello @FirstNameL41564,

It looks like you may be adding an eventbrite block to your account, but it doesn't seem you've synced your eventbrite and your constant contact accounts.  Please follow the directions found here. If that doesn't work, please let us know what error messages, or what problems you're running into, and we'll be happy to help you figure out what's not working right.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi Aaron_H

I have tried this numerous times and even tried connecting to Constant Contact through Eventbrite's site. In the directions link you provided, after I allow the connection in instruction #4 the import contacts in #5 doesn't pop up for me. It goes back to the integrations page and Eventbrite isn't connected. 

Thanks for your help

Highlighted

Hi @FirstNameL41564 

Thank you for following up with these details! Are you receiving any error messages? What browser are you working in? Are you having this same experience through a different browser or a private/incognito window? We have also seen cases where some users are unable to successfully add their Eventbrite account through our integrations tab without receiving any error messages. This is a defect we are in the process of troubleshooting further. So any further information you can provide is helpful to track and determine if you are having this same experience.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hello, 

No error messages at all. I am in a using Google Chrome to log in but I also just tried to do it in another browser and i got the same result.

Eileen

Highlighted

Hi @FirstNameL41564 

Thank you clarifying this for us! It does appear you too are experiencing the defect mentioned in my previous response. I apologize for any inconvenience caused from not being able to connect your Eventbrite account. At this time we do not have a current time estimate of when this will be resolved. As a workaround I would suggest manually exporting your contacts from Eventbrite and uploading this file into your Constant Contact account.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured