Connecting Social Media Accounts

JenniferM5743
Retail

Connecting Social Media Accounts

We had our social media accounts connects and were able to schedule post. Unfortunately, our accounts were disconnected. We are now trying to reconnect. We called Constant Contact and they said that they were having issues and it should be resolved. This was Wednesday. We are still waiting. 

Is any one else having the same issue? 

Thank you, 

Simone 

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JenniferM5743,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You should be okay to reconnect your accounts. Please select this helpful article to see how and reach out again if you are still not able to with a screenshot of the error message. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

It still does not work. 

Please help!

Thank you

Screenshot (19).pngScreenshot (20).png

Hello @JenniferM5743,

Thank you for sending the screenshots. Are you attempting to schedule the post for the future? If so, please try to schedule it for now instead to see if that works. Also, is your Instagram a business account or personal? You will want to make sure it is a business account.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.