Connecting a sign up form to LinkedIn

SOLVED
Go to solution
Axendia-Monica
Rookie

I want to connect my company's sign up form to my company's LinkedIn site.  However, when I click on the "connect social" button for LinkedIn, it wants to use my personal LinkedIn account, not the company account.  How do I make it use the company account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Axendia-Monica ,

Your personal LinkedIn account that you're logging into will need to be either the owner or an appointed admin of the LinkedIn company page you wish to connect. 

LinkedIn support's article on adding admins to company pages

As far as adding a signup form to your LI company page or other LI profiles, we'd recommend using the landing page sign up form since social pages tend not to allow 3rd party scripting to be added, just links.

See also:

Syncing social pages with your Constant Contact account

Setting up LinkedIn company pages

Creating landing page sign up forms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Axendia-Monica ,

Your personal LinkedIn account that you're logging into will need to be either the owner or an appointed admin of the LinkedIn company page you wish to connect. 

LinkedIn support's article on adding admins to company pages

As far as adding a signup form to your LI company page or other LI profiles, we'd recommend using the landing page sign up form since social pages tend not to allow 3rd party scripting to be added, just links.

See also:

Syncing social pages with your Constant Contact account

Setting up LinkedIn company pages

Creating landing page sign up forms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST