Connecting to LinkedIn

Occasional Participant

Connecting to LinkedIn

I have successfully connected all my social media accounts with the exception of LinkedIn. Following the step-by-step instructions I get the point of signing-in to LinkedIn and allowing permission. Then it reverts back to the “connect social account” page in CC with no connection made. I don’t get to the stage of being able to choose with LI account/page I want to connect.

I have tried cancelling the permission on the LI side and connecting again, but the same thing keeps happening.

I can’t find a solution. Can you help?!

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @user40695,

Thank you for reaching out to the Social Care team. Can you give me some more information about where you are trying to connect LinkedIn and also please provide a screenshot of the page you get after trying to connect. Also, are you attempting to connect a company or personal LinkedIn page? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Zoe_H

Thanks for responding.

I'm attempting to connect my personal account. When I sign-in via CC it is registering in my LinkedIn account that I have given CC permission to connect.

As soon as I've entered my password and given permission to LinkedIn I am taken straight back to this screen below and it shows as "Connect your account" under LinkedIn.

Capture 1.PNG

Hello @user40695,

I did some research on this and it does look like we are aware of this issue and our engineers are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible. Can you please try a different browser to see if that makes a difference? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi

Yes, I raised it a few months ago and there has been no resolution. It is proving very frustrating as I'm not able to manage all my social media in one place.

I have tried Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari - t doesn't work on any of them.

If there's anything you can do to expedite a resolution I'd be really grateful.

Thanks