Connection Timeouts

NBOF-Council
Participant

Connection Timeouts

Has anyone else been noticing a noticeable connection timeout since about the beginning of November? While I'm working on a weekly newsletter, the connection will time out, and I will lose the work I had made since the last connection. This happened in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, and I've tried it from multiple computers. I have also tried from a wireless access point and a wireless mobile network. Each time it will timeout without warning, and I'm left trying to refresh the page just to lose my work.

I'm open to suggestions on resolutions from my end.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @NBOF-Council ,

Since it seems like you've already gone through all the usual connectivity troubleshooting and fixes, I'd recommend you call our general support line so they can collect some more details live, and to possibly do a screenshare to see the issue as it's happening while you're trying to work - or get you connected with the higher level technical team for a remote control session.

If you're unable to call in, we can also submit a case to our advanced technical team for the remote session. They're typically able to respond to these requests within four business days. If you want us to do this, just reply to the automated @ mention email, or reply here in the thread and we'll get it set up.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.