Constant Contact Account Backup

SOLVED
Go to solution
SarahI575
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi all,

Is it possible to export/backup your entire Constant Contact account with just one click? has this feature so wanted to check if CC can do this?

Thanks for any feedback!

Tanya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @SarahI575 , 

Although it's not possible to back up all your data at the moment, we do have an open feature request to back up your contacts. I will definitely tag this on your account and have our engineering team reach out to you with any updates we have on this. 

In the meantime, I would recommend exporting your contacts from Constant Contact and saving them in a file on your computer. You can also download and print your campaigns and save those as well. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @SarahI575 , 

Although it's not possible to back up all your data at the moment, we do have an open feature request to back up your contacts. I will definitely tag this on your account and have our engineering team reach out to you with any updates we have on this. 

In the meantime, I would recommend exporting your contacts from Constant Contact and saving them in a file on your computer. You can also download and print your campaigns and save those as well. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST