Constant Contact Email Authentication

SOLVED
Go to solution
ojcapps
Rookie
0 Votes

Why would I want to use Constant Contact Email Authentication over utilizing their DKIM setup?  Would using it drop our risk of blacklisting from the Constant Contact bulk mail server sends?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ojcapps ,

Self-authentication, if you have your own domain, will generally have the best deliverability rates. Authenticating through us is advised for those with free email address accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Live, etc.) that aren't able to utilize a DKIM setup.

For more info on authentication

If you'd like to discuss your options further, or if you need assistance getting self-authentication setup for your CTCT account, I'd recommend speaking directly with our Deliverability team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ojcapps ,

Self-authentication, if you have your own domain, will generally have the best deliverability rates. Authenticating through us is advised for those with free email address accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Live, etc.) that aren't able to utilize a DKIM setup.

For more info on authentication

If you'd like to discuss your options further, or if you need assistance getting self-authentication setup for your CTCT account, I'd recommend speaking directly with our Deliverability team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST