Constant Contact Email Campaigns End up in MY spam folder

JohnG5623
Participant

Constant Contact Email Campaigns End up in MY spam folder

Attempting to send out my org's first email through CC..... when i send a preview to any personal email address on my team (gmail, yahoo, etc...) it will show up in "Inbox'

However, when i send it to myself using my work address, it ends up in Junk folder.... and i have no filters in place to  prevent the email from reaching me. I deleted all exclamation points from email, and imbedded links....help!

CC's answer is to tell my constituents to go into their email app and designate CC as safe.... i don't think that is going to happen.

Thoughts, anyone? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! If your campaigns are landing in junk when you send to your work address, I recommend setting up Safelisting. This will let your email security know that emails that come from Constant Contact IP addresses and use our URLs are safe. It is pretty common for businesses to have additional email security set up, and safelisting will help.

If your email is landing in junk when you send to your personal email address, you may want to consider setting up Email Authentication. This is an industry best practice; it tells Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and your contacts that you are a responsible, legitimate sender, and you take responsibility for the emails you send. As you build your reputation with ISPs and recipients, their trust in you as a legitimate email sender will grow – and that can improve your email deliverability. If you would like to do some on the spot troubleshooting, our Deliverability team is here to help! They can be reached at 866-433-8499.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.