We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Constant Contact Form not connecting to a list

ErinH117
Occasional Participant

Constant Contact Form not connecting to a list

Hey there,

I am setting up a Form via our Wordpress plug-in, but it is not allowing me to assign sign-ups to a specific list (it only has the option for 'Allow subscribers to select from lists'), and then it's not even giving the option for sign-ups to pick a list, and is then showing up with the error message: "We had trouble processing your submission. Make sure you haven't changed the required form ID and try again." 

Please help! We are launching the page Tuesday so I need to figure this out ASAP!

3 REPLIES 3
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @ErinH117 

I apologize you are encountering this issue. 

Here is a workaround we have found resolves issues similar to this one

•  Click Contact Form > Lists and confirm that the desired list appears. Create a new list if necessary.
  •  Add the list under Contact Form > form name > Constant Contact List. Click Update when finished.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ErinH117
Occasional Participant

Thank you, that seemed to work!

Hello @ErinH117,

So glad that we were able to help! Have a great day. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.