Constant Contact Integration

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Constant Contact Integration

I have a Room 58, Harley-Davidson website provider that has an integration for any of my email contacts that submit a form to push into my Constant Contact account.  Every 2-3 days, this connection is lost and I have to reenable this.  I've reached out to my provider who has said it is on CC's side.  Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 3.15.21 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact Integration

Hello @JeremyT713,

That's a somewhat unusual problem that you're encountering.  We don't have anything that should be automatically kicking out integrations like that.  In fact I've seen accounts active for multiple years straight with no interruptions like this.  Those integrations are tied to your username and password, so the only times they should stop, is if they are cancelled (of course), or if that username or password are changed or locked for some reason.  If your login credentials have remained constant, you may want to have your developer team reach out to us directly.  If they do not have our contact info you can have them reach out to use here at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we can forward it on to our webservices team directly.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured