Constant Contact Logo

AndreaC4951
Participant

Constant Contact Logo

Why is the Constant Contact Logo so large with Try It Free at the bottom of every campaign. I don't mind the "in collaboration with" but the CC branding stands out more than my agency's at the bottom of the page.

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @AndreaC4951,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may be for the branding of your emails. Due to legal limitations there is certain information that is required to stay at the bottom of the footer. The Constant Contact logo is something we can remove from the bottom of your footer, please let us know if you wish to do so. However, we do also have a service called Branded Footer which would allow us to create a footer that would match the colors/branding of your company which would provide a more consistent and professional look to your emails. The price for this service is a one-time fee of $99 dollars and would be connected to all of the emails you create going forward. Click here if you would like to view a couple of examples, or even submit your request for a Branded Footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing