The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact Program Questions

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted

Constant Contact Program Questions

Hello,

I have a couple of questions as this is the first time I have heard of this program. Can Constant Contact and Microsoft SharePoint be integrated? If so, how would that work and how much would that integration cost? When the pricing plan mentions that the price is based on number of contacts, what does that mean? How many emails can be sent out each month with each plan? 

Thank you!!

Ivy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Constant Contact Program Questions

Hello @IvyL468 ,

We're glad to hear you're interested in utilizing our online marketing platform! Regarding the SharePoint integration, we don't have anything we've officially developed, nor am I finding anything in our recognized 3rd party integrations marketplace. With that said, it's possible there is a 3rd party software out there on the internet that can connect us with SharePoint, depending on what your needs are.

Regarding pricing, our pricing is done in tiers and by plan. For example, 0-500 contacts would be $20/mo for the basic Email plan, and $45/mo for the Email Plus plan. This pricing is for everything the plans have listed, so you can send as many emails as you need, make as many ads as you want, make as many social media posts you need to, etc. 

Email Email Plus
0 - 500 contacts $20 USD per month $45 USD per month
501 - 2,500 contacts $45 USD per month $70 USD per month
2,501 - 5,000 contacts $65 USD per month $95 USD per month
5,001 - 10,000 contacts $90 USD per month $125 USD per month
10,000+ contacts please call Billing or speak with your assigned Sales agent please call Billing or speak with your assigned Sales agent

At over 10k contacts you'd be considered a Large List customer with comes with some additional perks and extra assistance as far as managing lists. Generally the prices of both plans will be the same, so it's recommended you be on Email Plus, that way you have access to everything at those higher tiers. We also offer prepayment discounts for 6-month and 12-month payments.

One other thing I'll make note of, is that we do take our sending reputation very seriously. Thus, when you first upload a certain number of contacts, you'll likely need to speak with a List Review agent so they can give your list the green light to send to. This is done as an anti-spam measure, and to make sure customers who may not be fully aware of permission-based emailing are educated. If your account does get flagged, you'll see a green banned at the top of your screen, requesting you call in. We can submit callback tickets for you here in the Community, though they can take up to 24 business hours for a response depending on the size of the team's call and case queue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Constant Contact Program Questions

Hello @IvyL468 ,

We're glad to hear you're interested in utilizing our online marketing platform! Regarding the SharePoint integration, we don't have anything we've officially developed, nor am I finding anything in our recognized 3rd party integrations marketplace. With that said, it's possible there is a 3rd party software out there on the internet that can connect us with SharePoint, depending on what your needs are.

Regarding pricing, our pricing is done in tiers and by plan. For example, 0-500 contacts would be $20/mo for the basic Email plan, and $45/mo for the Email Plus plan. This pricing is for everything the plans have listed, so you can send as many emails as you need, make as many ads as you want, make as many social media posts you need to, etc. 

Email Email Plus
0 - 500 contacts $20 USD per month $45 USD per month
501 - 2,500 contacts $45 USD per month $70 USD per month
2,501 - 5,000 contacts $65 USD per month $95 USD per month
5,001 - 10,000 contacts $90 USD per month $125 USD per month
10,000+ contacts please call Billing or speak with your assigned Sales agent please call Billing or speak with your assigned Sales agent

At over 10k contacts you'd be considered a Large List customer with comes with some additional perks and extra assistance as far as managing lists. Generally the prices of both plans will be the same, so it's recommended you be on Email Plus, that way you have access to everything at those higher tiers. We also offer prepayment discounts for 6-month and 12-month payments.

One other thing I'll make note of, is that we do take our sending reputation very seriously. Thus, when you first upload a certain number of contacts, you'll likely need to speak with a List Review agent so they can give your list the green light to send to. This is done as an anti-spam measure, and to make sure customers who may not be fully aware of permission-based emailing are educated. If your account does get flagged, you'll see a green banned at the top of your screen, requesting you call in. We can submit callback tickets for you here in the Community, though they can take up to 24 business hours for a response depending on the size of the team's call and case queue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured