Constant Contact Quick Import Error

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Constant Contact Quick Import Error

Does anyone know why my outlook keeps trying to send to ctct_error_logs@asf-global.com hundreds of emails with the subject line of ConstantContactQuickImport error? 

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constant Contact Quick Import Error

Hello @MaryK89,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize that you are receiving this error message. This is a known issue that we are working on getting resolved. Using the plugin occasionally shows an alert message that says "A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf." Because this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date so this message stops appearing. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am not getting alert message that says "A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf." My email is trying to send these out. 

TO: ctct_error_logs@osf-global.com

Subject: ConstantContactQuickImport error

The following error occurred on 09/15/2019 11:59:46 AM for add-in version 1.5.0.0:

Error message:
 The remote name could not be resolved: 'constantcontact.osf-global.com'

Stack trace:
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutlookMailItemTaskPane.Helpers.LatestVersionHelper.GetLatestVersion()

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @MaryK89,

Thank you for the update! I will be sure to submit this error message so we can continue to do research on why this is occurring. We do apologize again and hopefully it will be resolved soon! Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Aug 13 retail why ctct banner.png

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Online marketing presents opportunities for retail stores to get found, get more sales, and ultimately grow the business.

If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for then this session is for you. With our guest expert, Bryan Caplan, you’ll learn a smarter, more practical approach to getting the word out about your retail store. From making sure your business is found to keeping it top of mind, find out how to get the word out to the people who matter most online.

Read More
Featured