Constant Contact emails still going to Junk mail folder in Outlook

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Constant Contact emails still going to Junk mail folder in Outlook

This problem has been going on for quite some time. Has Constant Contact come up with a better fix, other than "Mark the email as not junk"? How am I supposed to do that for the 1,000+ people who are supposed to be receiving my emails?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Constant Contact emails still going to Junk mail folder in Outlook

Hello there @StarB77 ,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing deliverability issues to Outlook. There are several steps you can take to better your deliverability and make sure that you're not being accidentally snagged by Outlook or Office 365's security algorithms.

Adding email addresses to safe senders lists 

Whitelisting in security programs

Unblocking Constant Contact Emails for Contacts

You may also want to call into our Deliverability team to discuss what steps you can take to improve delivery rates overall. They will have better tools for testing and troubleshooting delivery, and will be able to provide more specific advice if there is a particular element affecting your deliverability.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured