The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact goes to inbox from one email and junk folder from another email (different domain)

Highlighted
Home & Building Services

Constant Contact goes to inbox from one email and junk folder from another email (different domain)

Our company has sister companies that use our same account.  Their domain is different than ours but both constant contact emails need to be trusted.  The ones from their email address need to go to people's inbox and not their junk folders.  It's not on the office 365 side because we've all added CC emails as trusted.

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Constant Contact goes to inbox from one email and junk folder from another email (different doma

Hello @KayleighW26 ,

I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team on this. While normally I'd recommend self-authentication, which their team can assist with, if you have two wholly different domains then the issue may be more complicated. Deliverability is going to have the best insight and tools to troubleshoot this, and assist with trying to get the other address's emails to go through.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured