We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Constant Contact goes to inbox from one email and junk folder from another email (different domain)

KayleighW26
Home & Building Services

Constant Contact goes to inbox from one email and junk folder from another email (different domain)

Our company has sister companies that use our same account.  Their domain is different than ours but both constant contact emails need to be trusted.  The ones from their email address need to go to people's inbox and not their junk folders.  It's not on the office 365 side because we've all added CC emails as trusted.

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @KayleighW26 ,

I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team on this. While normally I'd recommend self-authentication, which their team can assist with, if you have two wholly different domains then the issue may be more complicated. Deliverability is going to have the best insight and tools to troubleshoot this, and assist with trying to get the other address's emails to go through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.