We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Constant Contact links to users' private social pages

CAMPRehoboth
Participant

Constant Contact links to users' private social pages

Hello,

We keep getting "there was an error when creating your post" for our Facebook and Instagram pages. It seems that somehow our Constant Contact became linked to our users' private social accounts rather than our business social accounts. Why does this keep happening? 

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @CAMPRehoboth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the error message you are receiving. If Constant Contact if currently connecting to the incorrect accounts, you will want to make sure they are disconnected before attempting to post again. Then you should be able to reconnect to the correct social media accounts. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.