The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact logs me out without saving every minute or so...... while I am typing!

Highlighted
Visitor

Constant Contact logs me out without saving every minute or so...... while I am typing!

Every minute or so, Constant Contact closes me down without saving, and without ANY warning.  I am in the midst of typing a sentence in a new campaign email and its just says "OOPS, we closed without saving".  This has happened numerous times in the last two months, with the "New and Improved" software for creating campaign emails.  It never happened to me during the decade or so that I have been a user ..... using the "old" version of the software.  It makes it particularly painful that I have to recreate all these emails nearly from scratch, rather than calling up the old email from 2010 to spring 2020 and using them as a template for the new email with a minute or two of changes...... but now I cannot create a new email campaign in less than a couple of hours! 

What's up?  I have not changed computers (all Mac's at my office), nor have I changed internet providers, locations, or anything else that I can think of that would matter.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constant Contact logs me out without saving every minute or so...... while I am typing!

Hello @ChrisJ61158 

We apologize that you are experiencing this issue. One thing we can recommend is going through these Troubleshooting steps. This will help us ensure that the issue is not a localized problem. If that still does not help we can also try and gather some more information!

• Do you know who your Internet Service Provider is?
  • Have you tried accessing Constant Contact at home instead of at work?
  • Does anyone else log in at the same time as yourself and could potentially be in the account at the same time?
  • Have we tried other browsers?

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (2)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured