The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact sign up form returns a 500 error on submission

Highlighted
Visitor

Constant Contact sign up form returns a 500 error on submission

Hello. Constant Contact sign up form returns the following on submission "Sorry, we could not complete your sign-up. Please contact us to resolve this.". Looking at the console I see the following: "visitor2.constantcontact.com/api/v1/signup_forms/4bebefad-1dd8-452c-9b90-641051eedc19:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constant Contact sign up form returns a 500 error on submission

Hi @user692989 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your sign up form. Can you please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and provide your username, the URL where the sign up form is set up, the email address you are using when this error is happening, a reference to this post and any other information you think we will need to further assist you? 

Thank you and have a nice day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured