Constant shutdowns

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Constant shutdowns

I have worked on constantcontact from a number of computers and workstations and the one constant is that on a regular basis, the system shuts down without warning, resulting in the loss of input and time! Very very frustrating. What's the problem??
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Constant shutdowns

Hello @BrentJ805. First, I want to apologize for any frustration you have experienced with this issue. Next, I would like to ask a few clarifying questions.

- Is it Constant Contact that shuts down or is it your browser?

- Do you see any error messages before this occurs?

- What exactly happens when it shuts down? Does the program freeze or are you logged out of the account?

- Does this happen in one browser or multiple browsers?

If you could provide us with any additional information about this issue, including any screenshots of what you are experiencing, you can include them here or you can email them to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. If you do email us, please include a reference to this post and your username.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured